Today I moved all my old Neovim configuration to Lua and finally I was able to test LSP. It works great so far and I’m very happy with the change, but something that surprised me is that apparently there is no autocompletion for JSX elements inside the React component.
Maybe I didn’t express myself well, but I leave a demo of the behavior I expected: Demo
I’m not quite sure if this feature doesn’t exist in LSP, or if I configured something wrong, but I was researching for several hours and I couldn’t find anything. I even found videos of people coding in React with LSP and I didn’t see anything like that.