RLS and Rust-Analyzer completely non-functioning

Hey, I’ve been having this issue for a few days and I’ve been trying to fix it but to no avail. Essentially, using only my configuration, RLS and Rust-Analyzer are completely non-functioning, but other language servers work perfectly like pylsp and gopls. I tried testing with the minimal init that is given in the issue template on GitHub, but it does work on there, just not for me, I guess. I’m on Arch Linux, and my Rust-Analyzer version is: rust-analyzer d15f646ff 2021-08-30 stable

At some point along the line, I resorted to using rust-tools.vim which also didn’t work, but specifically outputted a message into the lsp.log

"[ WARN ] 2021-04-07T21:44:47+0300 ] /usr/share/nvim/runtime/lua/vim/lsp.lua:86 ] “method rust-analyzer/inlayHints is not supported by any of the servers registered for the current buffer”

But after removing rust-tools.vim and trying to reproduce it by just using lspconfig, it completely outputs nothing to the log. I assume it’s because i don’t even really have access to inlay hints in lspconfig?

Either way, I am really stuck here. If any person here wishes to help, here is my entire configuration:
https://hastebin.com/ocojoqucok.properties

I can probably confidently tell you that the issue is either in my main init.vim or my ~/.config/nvim/lua/luastuff/lsp.lua, but i have provided the rest of my files just in-case.

Thank you very much.