Configuring nvim-lspconfig to detect local libs using ccls

Greetings

I have the basic setup call for the ccls language server in my config with no build-specific config in the project directory with manual builds working, but library resolution fails in nvim.

I am running:

NVIM v0.5.0-dev+1372-g056c464e8
Build type: RelWithDebInfo
LuaJIT 2.1.0-beta3
Compilation: /usr/bin/cc -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1 -O2 -g -Og -g -Wall -Wextra -pedantic -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstrict-prototypes -std=gnu99 -Wshadow -Wconversion -Wmissing-prototypes -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wvla -fstack-protector-strong -fno-common -fdiagnostics-color=always -DINCLUDE_GENERATED_DECLARATIONS -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNVIM_MSGPACK_HAS_FLOAT32 -DNVIM_UNIBI_HAS_VAR_FROM -DMIN_LOG_LEVEL=3 -I/home/runner/work/neovim/neovim/build/config -I/home/runner/work/neovim/neovim/src -I/home/runner/work/neovim/neovim/.deps/usr/include -I/usr/include -I/home/runner/work/neovim/neovim/build/src/nvim/auto -I/home/runner/work/neovim/neovim/build/include
Compiled by runner@fv-az32-793

Features: +acl +iconv +tui

buntu ccls version 0.20210330-1
clang version 12.0.0-1ubuntu1

g++ (Ubuntu 10.3.0-1ubuntu1) 10.3.0

I am able to compile and link these libs successfully (with gcc - I see now that the version info of ccls mentions clang - not sure whether that is relevant) both using a hand-written Makefile as well as one generated from a CMakeLists.txt file. When I manually run ccls with the log argument it does appear to index the libs.

However, in nvim it can not resolve these libraries.

I would appreciate any help, please.

Additionally, I’m not sure which logs/configs would assist in diagnosing the problem, so please mention the filenames and/or commands and I’ll post them here promptly.

Thank you,