Luasnip: My ${TM_FILENAME} does not expand anymore

I use luasnip and nvim-cmp + friendly-snippets and I have the following snippet:

snippet lc "Insert last change"
	-- Filename: ${TM_FILENAME}

Those environment variables are not been parsed into my snippet, until some days ago they where. How can I track or debug to figure out what I am doing wrong?

As I am a lua beginner I keep trying, but I have used the silversearches over the LuaSnip folder this way:


And I received

46:function lazy_vars.TM_FILENAME()
50:function lazy_vars.TM_FILENAME_BASE()

Now I will start reading to, possible, figure it out.
If someone could help me in this task I would appreciate your effort!

By the way I already have added the path on my cmp.lua

require("luasnip/loaders/from_vscode").lazy_load({ paths = {"~/.config/nvim/luasnip_snippets"}})
require("luasnip/loaders/from_snipmate").lazy_load({ paths = {"~/.config/nvim/snippets"}})

I think it would be good if you could also post this issue on LuaSnip’s repository: GitHub - L3MON4D3/LuaSnip: Snippet Engine for Neovim written in Lua.

I have followed your advice and the issue is this:

As soon as they give me any feedback I will post it here. Thanks!

Interestingly, it seems like the lsp or nvim-cmp was messing things up, because all of the sudden it started working again. (sometimes we need to run :PackerSync to fix some plugins issues). Thats my guess!