It seems like I can install only up to a certain number of plugins using Lua. Unable to install blankline.nvim

Hi! I wanted to install the following plugin today:

I use vimplug as my plugin manager.
However, I ran into a problem that I’ve never encountered before. When running Plug Install, it seems like vimplug does not detect blankline.
After messing around with the config file a little bit. I noticed that removing some of the other plugins actually allowed blankline to work correctly. This has never happened before. Here is my current config:

16 --                                                                                       
 17 -- PLUGINS                                                                                            
 18 --                                                                                       
 19 local Plug = vim.fn['plug#']
 20 vim.call('plug#begin', '~/.config/nvim/plugged')                                         
 21                                                                                                       
 22 Plug 'lukas-reineke/indent-blankline.nvim'                                               
 23 Plug 'kyazdani42/nvim-web-devicons'                                                                   
 24 Plug 'kyazdani42/nvim-tree.lua'                                                          
 25 Plug 'nvim-lualine/lualine.nvim'                                                                      
 26 Plug 'glepnir/dashboard-nvim'                                                            
 27 Plug 'vim-scripts/AutoComplPop'
 28 Plug 'nvim-treesitter/nvim-treesitter'
 30 vim.call('plug#end')

As you can see it’s a lua file.
In particular, removing dashboard, lualine or nvim-tree will make it work.

Any ideas on what’s going on here?