Neovim-qt showing it has crashed when trying to open it after installation

Hello, recently I have tried to install Neovim in my Windows 10. But after installing , extracting and adding the [nvim-win64.zip]) folder to the path,( I have tried to add the bin folder only to the path by the way) when I try to open the nvim-qt, it shows that it has crashed and suggests me to reinstall it. But even though I have tried it several times it ends up like this. So it would extremely help me if anyone kindly helps me solve this problem.

Since Neovim is a pure terminal program, it is necessary to find out where exactly the error comes from. Actually from Neovim or from the QT GUI. Can you run Neovim directly in a terminal window? And which QT-GUI are you using?
Addendum: You are probably using this installation: Issues · equalsraf/neovim-qt · GitHub
Have you looked into the issues to see if there are similar errors to yours?

Thanks for replying. No, when I try to run Neovim from the Cygwin/ Powershell terminal, it says " The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". But it says the same thing no matter how many times I reinstall it. Also my issue is not addressed in the link that you have posted.
Also, when I run the QT-GUI, it shows two message, one is the above and the other is “The Neovim process has crashed”.

I see, this is obviously due to the use of the compiler used for Windows. It seems to be a common problem, here is a guide to solve this problem: Vcruntime140.dll download and fix missing vcruntime140.dll error - WinDLL.com
Hope this helps you.

Thanks a lot for helping me

Actually I had another question. The link that you have provided contains all Vcruntime140.dll in 32 bits but my Windows 10 and Neovim both are 64 bit. So, will it be okay, if I use the 32 bit software.

This should not be a problem. Windwos 10 is normally backwards compatible. And they would have a notice on their wesite if it is not.

Ok thanks a lot for helping me